It’s the first day of October and during this month, there a a number of jobs in the garden that you should put on your list.
Here are just a few that we here at The Recycle Works will be getting on with ourselves…..
- Set up a Leaf Mould Compost Bin for collecting fallen leaves
- Dig up outdoor tomato plants before the first frosts and hang them indoors to ripen
- Dry seeds from you favourite chilli varieties and store in your seed tim ready for next year
- Shred woody summer raspberry prunings and pop them in to the compost bin
- Remove the netting from your fruit cage once all the fruit has been harvested so that the birds can get in to eat any pests