So spare some love for our planet on February 14th and think of the ways in which you can reduce, reuse and recycle. As always, we’ve got some hints and tips for you that will hopefully help you to ‘Love Your Environment’.
- Instead of buying flowers this year, why not give a potted plant or a tree that will blossom year after year.
- Think about giving a gift made out of recycled materials
- Buy a personal gift that doesn’t need wrapping such as a gift voucher
- If your other half is a keen gardener, why not give them a gift that they can use over and over again such as a Steel Seed Tin or a Heated Propagator.
- Don’t just show your Valentine how much you love them, show our birds and wildlife too! Maybe consider giving a long lasting Bird Table, Bird Feeder, HedgeHog House (Hogitat) or Ceramic Toad House (Frogitat).
So spread a little happiness over the next week and don’t forget that Valentines Day is on the 14th February! You may be in trouble if you do!
Love Your Environment!